[MlMt] Spamsieve remains.

Igor Karpov igor.karpov at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 23:21:07 UTC 2012

Hi!

Probably I made a mistake when decided to take a look at SpamSieve once
again. Their trial policy is pretty strange and my trial period has
finished in a couple of days (well, my primary MUA is MailMate but
sometimes i used to use Mail.app as well). That’s ok. I’ve removed
every trace of SpamSieve according to the instructions but since that
time some (most of all) messages in Unread mailbox are shown twice
(please see the attachment).

Any advice on how to get rid of it is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Igor