[MlMt] cursor jumping around when mousing over header fields (from, subject, date)

Vincent Noel vincent.noel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:12:22 UTC 2012

Hello,

When I have an email displayed and the header fields "expanded" (using
the disclosure triangle), if I mouse over those fields (from, subject,
date, etc) the mouse cursor stutters and jumps around as the fields are
"linkified". This is annoying and inconvenient when you're trying to
copy the email address of a sender to the clipboard, as it makes the
fields a hard target.

Is that a known issue ? (FWIW, I'm on Mountain Lion DP, but I think I
recall having seen this same issue on Lion)

Cheers,
V.