[MlMt] Delay sounds? List a Source folder under 'Mailboxes'?

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Mon Jun 4 17:45:43 UTC 2012

On 4 Jun 2012, at 18:50, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
> So, to the questions I have;

Two more;

  3) Is there a way to customize the 'Date Received' field in the
email-list? I don't want the timezone, and I also might want to remove
the relative 'Today' and 'Yesterday' (replacing them with dates). I
guess MailMate gets all of these from the OS somehow, so I'm not sure if
this is even possible?

  4) Is there a way for MailMate to automatically remove the signature
when replying to emails? (That is, everything after, and including,
'--<space>\n').

--
Joachim