[MlMt] Show HTML source doing The Wrong Thing

Seebs mailmate-list at seebs.net
Thu Dec 6 04:24:53 UTC 2012

It is pretty much a safe bet that, no matter what I *do* want, "show me
the HTML that is used internally by Mailmate to render the plain text
part of this message, but which does not actually occur in the message
in any way" is not it.

I sometimes get mail where the sender has very carefully added an EMPTY
plain text alternative. Which I get by default because I tend to prefer
plain text to begin with. If I accidentally select "Show HTML Source"
instead of "Message Body Parts -> HTML", then... Whoops! I get something
that looks like HTML, so I might mistakenly believe there is actually
some relationship between it and the HTML message, but which is not
actually part of the message.

-s