[MlMt] Key Bindings with "conditions"?

Niels Kobschätzki niels at kobschaetzki.de
Sun Apr 15 13:57:54 UTC 2012

On 15 Apr 2012, at 14:24, Thomas Eckhold wrote:

> Sounds like rules. As far as I have understood this is something on
> the todo-list.

Not really. Rules apply usually automatically when mail arrives. But I
want to keep my mails in the mailbox until I've seen them and want to
sort (at least some of them) afterwards. Kinda like rules but they get
only applied to the selected mails when I explicitly want them to be
applied.

> Btw, I am the only one missing S/MIME support?

On the todo-list afaik

Niels