[MlMt] Key Bindings with "conditions"?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Sun Apr 15 15:15:27 UTC 2012

On 15 Apr 2012, at 15:57, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> Not really. Rules apply usually automatically when mail arrives. But I
> want to keep my mails in the mailbox until I've seen them and want to
> sort (at least some of them) afterwards. Kinda like rules but they get
> only applied to the selected mails when I explicitly want them to be
> applied.

Yes, a rule applies usually automatically but you could achieve most of
what you want with a rule based on tags. A arriving message does not
have a tag so that a rule based on a tag does not apply in that moment.
However, as soon as you tag the message the condition of a certain rule
applies and would be executed automatically (or by a shortcut).

Of course, your approach would work as well but your approach just means
to execute a specific rule to the selected messages at the end.

>> Btw, I am the only one missing S/MIME support?
>
> On the todo-list afaik

I know but I would like to push the priority a bit. ;)

--Thomas