[MlMt] Key Bindings with "conditions"?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Sun Apr 15 12:24:24 UTC 2012

Sounds like rules. As far as I have understood this is something on the todo-list.

With rules you would need only one shortcut to apply your rule set (your "conditions"). Even more helpful and more powerful would be tags combined with rules.

With proper tags I really could drop to store mails in different folders (and use the archive function). The order would be done by tags and smart folders.

Hope, tags are high priority.

Btw, I am the only one missing S/MIME support?

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Eckhold