[MlMt] Key Bindings with "conditions"?

Niels Kobschätzki niels at kobschaetzki.de
Sun Apr 15 10:21:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I wanted to know if there's a possibility to have key bindings with
"conditions". I find it rather practical in archiving items.
I.e. I want a key for archiving items (let's assume "y"). I have for
folders: "Archive", "X", "Y" and "Name".
When the subject looks like "[x] subject" hitting y should move it to
folder X. If the subject is "[y] subject" it hitting y should move it to
folder Y. When the from is from a specific person it should move it to
Name and when no conditions are met, hitting y just moves the message to
Archive.
Is this possible with current key bindings?

I know about multi-stroke keybindings but I'd prefer an automation ;)

Niels