[MlMt] Helping MailMate and TaskPaper get along for better living

Emory L. emory at hellyeah.com
Fri Dec 9 01:29:34 UTC 2011

On 8 Dec 2011, at 16:26, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> * some way to run a command/script where the command can be given the
> identity of selected message(s)
> * some way to retrieve information about messages based on their
> identity

> The easiest thing to do is probably to wait for me to implement the
> items noted above, but you are of course welcome to try and see how
> far you can get with the existing version of MailMate.

I may try to take a swing at RESTful MailMate -- I've been making due
with Copy as Link and just pasting, but it isn't low-friction.

I will certainly be watching for more movement on your two enhancements
you mentioned and if I can muster up the courage to try my hand at REST
I'll be sure to follow-up.

//e