[MlMt] New Experimental Version r6028 released

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sun Mar 24 09:33:45 EDT 2024

Steve,

And now it’s working for me as well. I have no idea what happened
before but I got a white screen when clicking in Help menu.

Coincidentally, did have issues in the MacOS related to something
entirely different (unlocking with Apple Watch) that I just cleared up,
it was related to a Bluetooth issue.

Don’t see the relationship but that was kinda strange, so it could
have been that remediation. Anyway, thanks for the feedback and glad it
wasn’t something more serious.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -