[MlMt] New Experimental Version r6028 released

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Sat Mar 23 13:09:45 EDT 2024

On 22 Mar 2024, at 20:08, Henry Seiden wrote:

> No Help Menu shows up when the item is clicked in the Help Menu. An
> unusual window with a blank screen instead, appears. If it’s a
> Safari linkage, then why is it now broken? Are there settings for
> this?

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're reporting, I don't see this.
Every item in the Help menu opens *some* window. In the case of the
first item, a window titled "MailMate Help" that looks like this shows
up:

![](cid:02CDB32F-6B2A-40EE-BEBE-C3177F971DBA at umich.edu "Help
Window.png")

(I don't know if the attachment will make it through.)

-- Steve