[MlMt] MailMate not opening message windows?

Baron Fujimoto freron.com at monkeybutt.com
Fri Mar 22 21:20:33 EDT 2024

My MailMate has stopped opening message windows when I click on on a them in list of messages in the mailbox window. Nor does the window appear in the list of available windows under the Window menu. Any ideas how to fix this?

I also have a problem, well more of an annoyance, in that MailMate warns on every startup that it doesnʻt have access to my contacts and wants me to modify my systemʻs Privacy & Security preferences to allow it. But I donʻt want to allow it. How do I get MailMate to stop asking/warning about this?

Version 1.14 (5937)