[MlMt] Check for Test Build

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Mar 4 10:16:24 EST 2024

On 4 Mar 2024, at 15:53, Verdon Vaillancourt wrote:

> Greetings List,
>
> I’ve come to realize that my ‘Check for Test Build’ in MM hasn’t been working in some time. I have done some manual checks and have updated and am running build 6024. When I hold the option key and ‘Check for Test Build’ in the MailMate menu, I get the following message
>
> “You are Using a Prerelease 5673 is the latest release available. You have version 6024. Downgrade to 5673 | OK”
>
> This is of course the same message whether I hold the option key and “Check for Test Build” or whether I don’t and just “Check for Update”. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have updated builds a couple times recently and this is still happening. I’m not sure when it started. Any suggestions appreciated.

Benny values stability above anything else and only updates the "test" releases when he's happy with the builds which he tends to provide for specific problems, though anyone can use download them from the website. Personally, I can't use anything > 5964 but at lease Benny's managed to replicate the bug. I think he released 6016 around the New Year.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Sengelsweg 34