[MlMt] Check for Test Build

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 09:53:39 EST 2024

Greetings List,

I’ve come to realize that my ‘Check for Test Build’ in MM hasn’t been working in some time. I have done some manual checks and have updated and am running build 6024. When I hold the option key and ‘Check for Test Build’ in the MailMate menu, I get the following message

“You are Using a Prerelease 5673 is the latest release available. You have version 6024. Downgrade to 5673 | OK”

This is of course the same message whether I hold the option key and “Check for Test Build” or whether I don’t and just “Check for Update”. Is anyone else experiencing this? I have updated builds a couple times recently and this is still happening. I’m not sure when it started. Any suggestions appreciated.

Best regards
--
Verdon Vaillancourt