[MlMt] Colored Messages: Styles.plist being ignored

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Tue Jan 30 17:33:59 EST 2024

On 2024-01-30 at 14:32:34 UTC-0500 (Tue, 30 Jan 2024 20:32:34 +0100)
Sven Klages <mailmate at lists.freron.com>
is rumored to have said:

[...]
> When using smart mailboxes as proposed in the comments of your bug report, I do have one type/color per smart folder, that’s not the same … did I get it right?

Yes, but I think that you are missing the fact that you can create a smart mailbox aggregating the messages of other (colored-message) smart mailboxes. The messages keep the color assigned by the parent mailbox.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org
Not Currently Available For Hire