[MlMt] Colored Messages: Styles.plist being ignored

Sven Klages klages at molgen.mpg.de
Tue Jan 30 14:32:34 EST 2024

Hi Alan,

thanks for your blazing fast reply :-)

On 30 Jan 2024, at 19:34, Alan Dobkin wrote:

> Hi Sven,
>
> Support for this feature changed several months ago in the test releases. There was some discussion about it on the mailing list here. Refer to the resolution in my bug report here:
>
> Colored Messages not working in recent test builds
> https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/3267

Well, that’s a bit disappointing (for me) ..

Smart mailboxes is not a solution (as far as I understood the comments).

In a single (smart) mailbox I’d like to see differently coloured messages (according to their tags or to my rules).

When using smart mailboxes as proposed in the comments of your bug report, I do have one type/color per smart folder, that’s not the same … did I get it right?

best,
Sven