[MlMt] Threads and Sent Messages

John Doherty jld at jld3.net
Mon Jan 15 16:42:18 EST 2024

Oh no, don't worry about seeming critical. Different people have
different preferences and habits, different kinds of work to do, and
different kinds of correspondence.

Most of my co-workers use gmail in a web browser. Can't imagine doing
that myself, but whatever they like for whatever reason is fine. None of
my business.