[MlMt] Threads and Sent Messages

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Mon Jan 15 17:17:20 EST 2024

devynosborne at gmail.com wrote (at 1:36 PM on Monday, January 15, 2024):

> On 15 Jan 2024, at 13:29, John Doherty wrote:
>
> I’ve been using it about a week, but every day I’ve found another good feature or trick. It really is much better than any other program (and I think I’ve tried them all, at this point).
>
> I’m just trying to wrap my head around threads.

For what it's worth, I've been using MailMate for ten years (I think), and I've never used Correspondence view or Thread Arcs. I just organize by thread and keep sent messages in the mailboxes where it makes most sense (to me). It's worth checking out features to see if there's a better way than the way you're used to, but it's just as valid to decide to stick with the habitual, tried, and true.