[MlMt] Threads and Sent Messages

devynosborne at gmail.com devynosborne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 16:36:47 EST 2024

On 15 Jan 2024, at 13:29, John Doherty wrote:

> MailMate has *so many* great features that I hesitate to rank them.

So I’m learning!

I’ve been using it about a week, but every day I’ve found another good feature or trick. It really is much better than any other program (and I think I’ve tried them all, at this point).

I’m just trying to wrap my head around threads. I hope it’s not coming off critical!

(I also appreciate the generous trial period. Other programs give you just a week - or less! - which is really not sufficient to evaluate an email program, or any program really.)