[MlMt] "Sharing" extension

Steven M. Bellovin smb at cs.columbia.edu
Sat Jan 13 15:02:03 EST 2024

Of course I can email the document as an attachment—it's just that
often, it's more convenient not to, e.g., if it's a PDF I've downloaded
from a non-public web site.

The sharing extension menu situation is more complicated. On my older
Intel Mac,
there are two instances of MailMate in the sharing extensions menu. One
has no
check box at all; the other, further down, is checked. And oddly enough,
now when
I look, I see the same on the M3—but I'm quite certain it wasn't there
before. Well,
I checked the second instance and it's now working. I don't understand
— and I *really*
dislike magic…