[MlMt] "Sharing" extension

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Jan 13 15:14:14 EST 2024

I see that Acrobat offers that functionality. It seems that the
formatting or security settings in Mail may have changed to the point
where the Preview app is no longer able to open, attach and format the
message as an attachment for you.

Looks like it is more a MacOS thing than a MailMate restriction. I am
able to see the same restriction with Mail. No checkbox there either.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.