[MlMt] "Sharing" extension

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Jan 13 14:41:31 EST 2024

Hi Steven,

Did you check to see if Mail is set up to share via the selection in
Preview. Have you tried emailing the Preview doc as an attachment in
MailMate?

On my Sonoma even Mail.app is not an option to share directly in
Preview’s menu. So I doubt you can expect it to work, even by setting
MailMate as the default email application.

Good luck, though and let us know if you find a solution.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.