[MlMt] Ver 1.14 (5937)

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Thu Sep 14 06:29:18 EDT 2023

Thomas,

If you had a saved version of the MailMate settings and databases in a
back up somewhere, all your previous settings could be restored, likely
including those mentioned and perhaps some you didn’t realize as yet.
Because of the high level of functionality and customization afforded in
MailMate, settings become very important to restore functionality when a
major storage component is replaced.

There is a topic in the User Manual that discusses that topic. Have you
looked or tried to restore any of those settings, or the database? With
it you could have brought back your previous settings, even to a new
version.

You’ll find a topic in the Help Menu (or User Manual) discussing,
“How to Transfer MailMate Settings to another computer.” (MailMate
Help>Table of Contents>Rebuild Database).

Some you seem to have rebuilt manually. The sender folder assignments
not so much. If you don’t have such a backup, you will also need to
manually recreate those folder assignments.

Recommend you save your settings for future use with the procedure
described in the above and back them up as you would all your files. Use
the method described to reinstall them as needed when migrating to a new
storage medium (called erase and install in Mac terms, I like to
describe as a bare metal install).

Good luck.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden