[MlMt] Fwd: Ver 1.14 (5937)

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Thu Sep 14 02:18:49 EDT 2023

P.S.  I now see that the sub-folders are under the “Mailing Lists” folder. A huge number of these are identified by a serial number for a single mail. Is that intended? Is that the MailMate Archive’s serial number? But many others are identified by a full name of the sender of by a short word or bunch of letters that seem to be irrelevant to the content. Is there some way to clean this up, to make it more useful for reference? Or do I misunderstand the purpose of this feature?