[MlMt] Ver 1.14 (5937)

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Thu Sep 14 01:57:19 EDT 2023

My hard drive had to be wiped and the OS reinstalled, so I installed MailMate ver 1.14 (5937). The good news is that it can now connect with the two MS account servers for @outlook.com and @hotmail.com messages, which the earlier version could not do.  The perhaps dubious news is that the new version does not sort incoming mail into a unique sub-folder named for the sender, as the earlier version that I used did do. I like that feature. Is it not present in the new version, or have I overlooked a way to install it?

Thomas