[MlMt] Message View Zoom: change permanent to 150%

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Oct 25 17:13:03 EDT 2023

Michael,

Hoped one or two ideas would work. And thanks for the temporary zoom
hint. I never tried it before!

There are so many little things that make M-M such a great app. One of
these days when time permits, I will convert my “Server” (Mac mini
2020, now running Sonoma)  to MailMate and SpamSieve away from Mail and
SpamSieve.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -