[MlMt] Message View Zoom: change permanent to 150%

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Wed Oct 25 15:55:33 EDT 2023

Hi Henry,

Thank you very much for your advice.

Unfortunately, changing my screen resolution isn't an option since it
leads to oversized icons that take up too much space. :(

I have the default 150% zoom set on Chrome Browser for all pages.

I did come across the Viewer/Fonts/Size parameter, but I didn't
anticipate it affecting the message view as well. I set it to 25 and it
seems to be working fine.

However, I've noticed some minor layout glitches in HTML emails when
using 150% compared to resizing via Font Size 25.

Nonetheless, this has been a significant improvement. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Michael