[MlMt] MailMate r5998 is posted

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Oct 28 11:00:41 EDT 2023

Hi All,

For those interested in a new build it was found to be posted by Benny
in a casual search on the MailMate Archives page with the above r#.

Note that these are **not yet** classified by the developer as “Test
Build”, rather as a “Pre-release” and probably not recommended by
him for either business or any critical applications. I suppose you
could call it an “Experimental.” This is simply an assumption on my
part as a user.

However, this one as previous does have access to build information and
improvements made (installation history) up to and including the build
supplied.

Good luck and thanks for moving this app forward, Benny!

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.