[MlMt] GPG decoding.

William Allen mm at ballen.fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 22 10:38:17 EDT 2023

I get messages occasionally that have gpg encoded contents. When that happens I get a warning “OpenPGP: Unable to locate the command (gpg) needed to work with an OpenPGP message”.

I have gpg installed, it is available from shell command line (macOS). Per the instructions I’ve installed pinentry-mac, but I still get this message. The instructions mention to “configure” pin entry, but I’m not sure what that entails. A web search didn’t seem to give any clues.

Regards,
Bill