[MlMt] GPG decoding.

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Sun Oct 22 14:09:45 EDT 2023

The GPG bundle has strong assumptions about where it will find the gpg
command and does not (AFAIK) use your `PATH`.  If I recall correctly
(please check this!) it expects to find gpg in `/usr/local/bin/` and
recent versions of MacPorts and Homebrew do _not_ put it there. Adding a
symlink should get this to work for you.

Best,