[MlMt] Widening the far right column in 3 Panes Message View, M-M 1.14 Test Build 5970

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Sat Jul 22 11:05:38 EDT 2023

Hi All,

Having an issue widening the last right hand column (default Date
Received) in the 3 pane view layout of the message list. The day/date
display gets cut off there in the default size column so it can’t be
read.

Several alternate work arounds exist to fix it to a readable display,
but seems that the basic issue of non-adjustability is a bug. I can fix
by changing to an alternate view and resizing that one (Threaded Arcs),
or by reediting the column settings to a different date/time format to
reduce the width, etc.

So, I’m considering this as a bug and copying Benny’s Freron list on
this.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -