[MlMt] Widening the far right column in 3 Panes Message View, M-M 1.14 Test Build 5970

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Sat Jul 22 13:24:57 EDT 2023

Normally I'm not a big fan of replies that merely say they can't
reproduce the problem, but I'll make an exception in this case and say
that I don't have any problem resizing the rightmost (Date Received)
column in the three-pane layout in build 5964. It's at its minimal size
by default, and I can widen it by dragging the left edge of the column,
or narrow it up to the minimum by dragging right.