[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 148, Issue 13

Topher Buck mailmate at trbk.xyz
Wed Jul 19 14:33:51 EDT 2023

Thank you, Pete. In theory, I’m happy to edit replies inline, but I have never managed to do that in MailMate without discarding embedded HTML, which I typically don’t want to do (that may be my hang-up), as I do at work, where I’m required to use Outlook running on Windows. Am I missing something?

Cheers,

/topher