[MlMt] Show "standard" from/subject/date/to headers in replies instead of reply sentence

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Tue Jul 18 17:22:39 EDT 2023

Pete,

Never fear, there are still a few of us that prefer the old, original
way!

(Unfortunately) In the same vein, still get a lot of non-text email, so
I had to turn off the prefer text setting in the Menu, so inline html is
properly processed. That is the way of the world, I’m afraid.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.