[MlMt] From "XXX via mailmate"

Antonio Leding tech at leding.net
Tue Dec 19 15:09:11 EST 2023

OK - thanks for clarifying.  I thought the “XXX” was something
specific to MailMate that was new.  I checked all of the MM related
messages I have and I see the same thing; some have the “via
mailmate” and others don’t.  I always figured it was due to the
sending host config or maybe an intermediate mail server action…

As to why it “matters” to me - two reasons really: **(a)** as you
mentioned, curiosity; and **(b)** more technically, to understand if
there any issues with having “via mailmate” in the from field?

- - -