[MlMt] Blocked images

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Tue Dec 5 19:04:08 EST 2023

On 4 Dec 2023, at 7:13, William Allen wrote:

> I appreciate the fact that MM blocks the images embedded in emails
> since that is obviously a privacy concern. I also appreciate the fact
> that I can click on an image from a trusted correspondent to see it.
> My issue is that in newsletters that I get from certain trusted
> sources I can’t see the images at all. This isn’t true of all, so
> it isn’t that they’re all blocked but some are that I’d like to
> have access to. Any ideas?
>
> Regards,
> Bill

You can of course click "Download" or "Download All." I have a key bound
to the command to fetch a specific image.

In the file Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/<file name>.plist, I have:

	l = "loadFocusedImage:";

Then I can hover over an image, and if I'm Ok with the URL, press 'l'.

--Randall