[MlMt] Blocked images

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Mon Dec 4 10:55:08 EST 2023

Hi William,

No. But I will relate an incident as to blocking attachments that may be
relevant to this discussion. A couple of days ago, I received an
attachment from a friend that was in the form win.dat file to my inbox,
a somewhat common error in Outlook or WinMail clients when sending to
non-WIN clients like my Mac running MM.

Found that MM (after a convenient first warning about it, ignores
further attachments from (at least) this email address, since subsequent
emails containing win.dat files specifically were ignored. FWIW, I like
the way this is handled now and do not wish it to be changed. The
Mail.app may react similarly (ignore), but without a warning.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -
Techworks Pro Co.