[MlMt] r5975 Experimental option Update, screen shot of Version History

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Fri Aug 25 11:08:25 EDT 2023

Version works fine with no crashing for me, all other aspects seem the
same as Sonoma Beta results, this test on MacOS Release 13.5.1 Ventura
for about a hour.

Here’s a [screenshot to the most current Version History
(Dropbox)](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qx39os4umbolk3h6uf2ru/M-M-1.5975_Version-History_20230825.png?rlkey=ilr0dvfxrqzfibbxnzszbt9lb&dl=0)
showing only through v 5970.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden