[MlMt] mail redirection

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Tue May 28 12:45:00 EDT 2024

Here’s a refined version of your text in better US English:

---

- Looking at the error message and all the headers might reveal the
source of the redirection.

	While the message is open, do the following:

	1. Go to View -> Show Raw Message

- Also, check your "Sent" folder for the redirected messages and examine
the headers in RAW view.

- Verify when the messages are being sent, both when the MailMate app is
running and when it is not.

However, I suspect that there is a redirection rule set on the server
side.