[MlMt] Messages in one account duplicated in some views, but not others

Quentin Stafford-Fraser quentin at pobox.com
Sat May 18 12:17:36 EDT 2024

Not an answer to your original problem, I know, but if it helps you tidy
up afterwards...

https://github.com/quentinsf/IMAPdedup

:-)

Quentin

----

Dr Quentin Stafford-Fraser
https://quentinsf.com

----

Dr Quentin Stafford-Fraser
quentin at pobox.com
https://quentinsf.com
blog: statusq.org
youtube: youtube.com/@quentinsf
mastodon: @quentinsf at mastodon.me.uk
other social: usually quentinsf or quentinsf1