[MlMt] Messages in one account duplicated in some views, but not others

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Fri May 10 09:03:48 EDT 2024

On 10 May 2024, at 14:16, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

> Oh, good point.  I'm using Version 1.14 (5937).

You might want to try one of the newer test releases because I _think_
Benny has been writing related code. Personally, I can't go beyond 5964
because of a crash due to a slightly related issue. It's worth
downloading a copy of the latest version that works for you so that you
can quickly downgrade if there are problems.

All the builds are here:

http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/

6030 is also the most recent that Benny has considered stable enough for
consenting users to test.

> * add UUID and MSGID to the columns to see if they give any ideas –
> there have been problems in the past with this.
>
> Interesting: the UIDs are repeated but the Msg IDs are not.

That does sound to me like a bug. Do you have any smart mailboxes that
do something with similar messages?

Charlie

PS. Just double-checked that I still have a copy of _Eric Meyer on CSS_.
Haven't needed it in a while but back in the day it was a godsend!

--
Charlie Clark
Sengelsweg 34