[MlMt] messages expecting reply

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Fri May 3 05:36:26 EDT 2024

I finally found this old post (2014) which seems (I have not tried it
yet) to allow to identify (tagged) emails once they have received an
answer (https://lists.freron.com/mailmate/2014-September/003121.html),
but it does not address the possibility to remove the "awaiting-reply"
tag. One step at a time.

Alain