[MlMt] Contacts group rule not working on new setup

Tariq Magdon-Ismail tariqmi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:26:29 EDT 2024

Hi,

I have a VIP smart mailbox with the rule:
 From >> Contact >> Group contains iCloud>VIP

This has been working as expected and displays only messages for
contacts in the VIP group (in Apple Contacts). However, I just installed
MailMate on a new machine and this rule does _not_ work. MailMate has
permission to access contacts (in System Settings > Privacy & Security)
and I can see all contacts in the MailMate Address Panel. I am currently
on r6030 on both machines (but the behavior was the same with r5964).

It's been a long time since I've setup MailMate on the old computer.
Have I neglected some setting on the new one? (FYI, they are both on
macOS 14.5).

Regards,
-Tariq