[MlMt] Possible to see preview lines within message list?

Fri Jun 7 10:26:47 EDT 2024

On 10 May 2024, at 18:16, Edwards Christopher wrote:

I replied to Edwards some time ago in a private email, but I forgot that the question had also been posted to the mailing list. For the record, here is the question and my reply:

> One feature other clients have (including Apple Mail) is the ability to preview several lines of the email before opening it.  Is this available in MailMate?

No, at least not yet. This is somewhat related to MailMate not supporting a multi-line single column way of displaying messages in the message list. I have actually done a lot of work on that and it's part of test releases of MailMate, but this does not yet include a short preview of the message text.

In other words, there's hope (but no promises).