[MlMt] Key binding selector for "Edit Tags"?

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Fri Jun 7 09:23:39 EDT 2024

Here’s what I use for combo key tagging, which I realize isn’t what
you’re looking for but maybe helps someone else.:

```
	// Combo keys for tagging
	"m" = {
		"f" = ( "toggleTag:", "Reply");
		"r" = ( "toggleTag:", "Receipts");
		"e" = ( "toggleTag:", "Events");
		"t" = ( "toggleTag:", "ToRead");
		"s" = ( "toggleTag:", "Storage");
		"w" = ( "toggleTag:", "WaitingOn");
		"j" = ("markAsJunk:", "deleteMessage:");
		"n" =("markAsNotJunk:");

	};
```

Lisa Sieverts