[MlMt] Messages in one account duplicated in some views, but not others

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Tue Jun 4 23:24:16 EDT 2024

On 18 May 2024, at 12:17, Quentin Stafford-Fraser wrote:

> Not an answer to your original problem, I know, but if it helps you tidy up afterwards...
>
> https://github.com/quentinsf/IMAPdedup

I finally got around to trying this out, and it's very cool -- nice work!  But I don't think it will help me clean up because the messages aren't actually duplicated on the server.  They're only duplicated in certain folders in MailMate, like "All Messages", but not in others, like "Inbox".  If I hadn't based most of my smart folders on "All Messages", I might never have noticed.  (Well, I probably would have eventually noticed that "All Messages" had more than twice the count of "Inbox".  But it would have taken a lot longer.)

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/