[MlMt] Include original attachments when replying?

Tobias Jung nd at tobiasjung.net
Thu Jul 18 03:12:28 EDT 2024

On 18 Jul 2024, at 1:53, Devyn Osborne wrote:

> Is it possible to reply to an email and (quickly) include the original
> attachment (ie, from the email to which you are replying)? Apple Mail
> has this functionality and is one I miss.

I don’t think that this is possible.

Attachments are included when you forward the message, but of course
then you’ll have to input the "To:" address. With MailMate’s
completion function it may be quicker & easier than dragging the
attachments.

Still, the first line is missing … ummm… the line that says "On 18
Jul 2024, at 1:53, Devyn Osborne wrote" … How is this line called,
btw?
Maybe you can change that line in a forwarded message, I don’t know…

Kind regards,
Tobias Jung