[MlMt] Include original attachments when replying?

Devyn Osborne devynosborne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 22:01:37 EDT 2024

Hm. I don’t think this covers it. Perhaps I misunderstand your answer
or the options, or have explained myself poorly.

I’ve customized the toolbar but, even looking at the default options,
I don’t see a “reply with original attachment”.

When I reply to a message, it doesn’t include attachment the from the
sender. However, I often want to include it, either because I am cc:ing
people who need to see it, or because I just want it most easily at hand
to reference (especially if it’s an older message).

Thanks for the assistance.

Devyn