[MlMt] Include original attachments when replying?

Henry Seiden info at techworkspro.com
Wed Jul 17 21:17:09 EDT 2024

You may be looking in a compose window instead? Not there, but in the
Main window- the one  opened at the startup of MM…

Look there, at the top, you should see the action icon/arrows at the top
of the main window (LEFT, RIGHT, Flag, Tag). They’re next to the three
icons for archiving, deletion and trash. Screenshot. Left is the REPLY
command, Right is the FORWARD. Flag and Tag are self-explanatory, I
hope. So, select a message and choose the action you want, then a new
window opens - the compose window.

Respectfully,

Henry Seiden
- -