[MlMt] Bundles broken?

John Cooper mailmate2 at coopercontent.com
Thu Jul 11 13:47:14 EDT 2024

Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (at 2:53 AM on Thursday, July 11, 2024):

> maybe write me before doing the above.

I'm not experiencing the problem now in 6038, but I did have trouble with bundles a few weeks ago. The items were selectable via the menu, but resulted in no action. The issue seemed to affect all the bundles regardless of category. Sorry I don't have more details, but I wanted to mention it as anecdotal evidence that the problem is not very rare.